Breast Augmentation News & Features
Check our listings often for the most current, informative news and features about breast augmentation, breast implants, breast enhancement and related women's health issues.
Latest Breast Augmentation News
- Fat grafting technique improves breast augmentation results, ASPS, March 27, 2015 - Transplantation of a small amount of the patient's own fat cells can produce better outcomes for women undergoing breast augmentation, reports a study.
- Breast cancer "is not a single disease," say experts, Medical News Today, March 31, 2015
- Study links extended breastfeeding to higher IQ and income, CNN, March 19, 2015
- Study questions accuracy of breast cancer biopsies, WebMD, March 17, 2015
- Cosmetic surgery tab reaches $12 billion, ASAPS, March 11, 2015 - Americans spent over $12 billion on cosmetic procedures in 2014, according to the latest statistics from the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Cosmetic procedures increase 3% from 2013 to 2014, ASPS, Feb. 26, 2015 - The annual plastic surgery statistics from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons report that 15.6 million cosmetic procedures were performed in the U.S. in 2014.
- New study says that 1 in 5 women are seriously considering cosmetic surgery, People Magazine, Feb. 15, 2015
- No increase in complications of breast reconstruction over age 65, ASPS, Jan. 28, 2015 - Older women do not have an increased overall risk of complications from breast reconstruction after mastectomy, reports the official medical journal of the ASPS.
- Breast reconstruction using patient's own tissues yields higher satisfaction rates, ASPS, Jan. 1, 2015 - Breast reconstruction using the patient's own tissues rather than breast implants provides higher satisfaction scores, reports a new study.