Breast Augmentation News & Features
Check our listings often for the most current, informative news and features about breast augmentation, breast implants, breast enhancement and related women's health issues.
Latest Breast Augmentation News
- Experimental breast cancer drug seems safe, WebMD, April 6, 2014
- Breast lifts up 70% since 2000, ASPS, March 31, 2014 - New statistics from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons show that breast lift procedures are growing at twice the rate of breast implant surgeries.
- Aesthetic Society releases annual cosmetic surgery statistics, ASAPS, March 20, 2014 - The number of cosmetic surgery procedures increased by 12% in 2013, according to annual statistics from the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- How to keep your breasts young, Fox News, March 17, 2014
- Pre-expansion technique allows 'mega volume' fat transfer to the breasts, ASPS, March 4, 2014 - A new technique can greatly increase the volume of fat cells transferred to the breasts, according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- Breastfeeding no better than the bottle, shows study, WebProNews, Feb. 26, 2014
- 5 foods for healthy breasts, ABC News, Feb. 21, 2014
- Study raises awareness of risks of mammograms, USA Today, Feb. 11, 2014
- Young female smokers at a higher risk of common type of breast cancer, Medical News Today, Feb. 10, 2014
- Yoga eases fatigue, inflammation for breast cancer survivors, says study, Huffington Post, Jan. 27, 2014
- New drug in development to reverse spread of breast cancer, Fox News, Jan. 27, 2014
- For high-risk women, some breast cancer drugs to be free, WebMD, Jan. 9, 2014
- Cosmetic outcomes after breast-conserving therapy may vary by race, ASPS, Jan. 7, 2014 - Cosmetic results after "lumpectomy" for breast cancer differ for African-American versus Caucasian women, suggests a pilot study.